Fun and Sassy Designs

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rock Star Diva Party

Let your little girl celebrate her birthday with glitz and glamour, rock star fashion! Fun and Sassy Designs has Rock Star Diva Party tips and ideas to help all your guests rock out.

Have a rock star diva dress up time with feather boas, glamorous hats, sunglasses and lots of bling! Take pictures of each guest and have them decorate picture frames for their picture.

Entertain each other with a little Karaoke to show off their new found stardom.

Get all the diva's excited with our Rock Star Diva Party Invitation, shown here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of
your ideas!!

Also visit my web page: discount oakley sunglasses